Ok...so I think I am throwing the towel in on my Project 365. I think it's safe to say I have already failed that goal. I just don't have the time for it anymore. That and it was starting to feel more like yet another obligation rather than something I simply liked doing. Looking back through my blog I definitely love seeing everything I posted...but I just can't keep it up anymore. That and I am starting to feel the need to pull away from the internet more. There seems to be no privacy whatsoever on the net and there is just too many creeps out there. I don't want to share my life with everyone. The ones I do want to share with...well I don't know what to do about that. I am even considering more and more deleting my Facebook. Facebook is the devil!
Anyways, even with that said, I may continue to use my blog from time to time anyhow. I do plan to eventually get the pictures of the cupcakes I used for Ben's birthday up (they are a lot better than the ones I did on my trial batch LOL). But as for this being a daily blog, I don't think so.
I think I mentioned to you before how I am a new BzzAgent. Well I am involved in the Danone DanActive campaign and thought I would share with you my first review of the product. I just tried my first one a few moments ago. It actually tasted really good! I didn't really expected it to taste good, to tell you the truth :S
Something about drinkable yogurt makes me cringe for some reason...but this was seriously not bad! It was almost like a tall boy shot of a smoothie! lol
I will have to try and tell you about how I feel after eating them daily for a week!
Here's some info about DanActive from their website...
"Thanks to the unique bacterial culture L. casei Defensis®(DN-114 001), exclusive to Danone, DanActive® helps strengthen the body's natural defenses when consumed daily. Scientific studies (24 more precisely) have proven DanActive's effectiveness.
Each bottle of DanActive® contains 10 billion of the good bacteria L. casei Defensis®. "
Pretty interesting huh? lol
Well...thanks for having any interest in my blog and life. I will try to make at least a somewhat regular attempt at writing on my blog.
Oh! And so you know, part of the reason I am so busy these days is because I got into King's and am currently taking an intersession class! :D
I am loving it. Not loving the effort I need to put into getting my son to my friend's for her to watch him though. I spend way too much time on the bus. Oh and I am tired. I am also getting kind of nervous about my decision to go to university actually. As much as I am enjoying it, I have been talking to a lot of people lately (even in class) who have been pointing out that these days a university degree doesn't mean too much. That it is often better to just go to college since it's less time/work/money and you end up with the same jobs. You may start off with less pay, but since you start earlier, you may end up with enough raises to be making the same pay as the uni grad by the time they start. So I dunno. I am just getting worried that I am making the wrong choice, and that I should be going to college instead. I thought I knew, but now I don't. So we'll see where I end up I guess. I do love King's!
No comments:
Post a Comment