Thursday, February 3, 2011

Soundtrack to my Life - iTunes Shuffle Game Thingermabobber

Gah...what should you not do at 4am+? ...this...just kept me up longer...

Anyhow, you know the drill...put your iTunes (or whatever) on shuffle and the title of the song is your answer. No skipping! (unless yours sucks like mine and doubles up on a song).

Apparently my shuffle blows hard because I have waaay more music in there than the same few artists who kept being repeated over and over. Think next time I do this I will also allow skipping if an artist has already been played. I dunno. I can't even think! It is 4:41am. I should NOT be awake. Not at all.

Sooooooo...take a lookey. Some of it is very suiting to me, but then you may not get some of them because you may not know me and my life as well as I do lol
Some are just funny. Some are not. It's all fun and games ladies & gents.

Ok...time to try to go to sleep now. Argh. Why oh why did I stay up so damn late?!?!?

Opening Credits: White Flag - Far East Movement
Your mom finds out she's pregnant with you: California King Bed - Rihanna
Slideshow of her pregnancy: God is a DJ
While she's delivering you: You Won't Find This - Carrie Underwood
Your first birthday: Clarity - John Mayer
You growing up: 4 Minutes - Glee cast
Your first day of school: Walk Away - Christina Aguilera
Meeting your first friend: Time to Win - Down With Webster
Your first day of middle school: Fly - Nicki Minaj & Rihanna
Meeting your first crush: Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
Your first kiss: I'm Gonna Find Another You - John Mayer
Fighting with your parents: Rich Girl$ - Down With Webster
Fighting with your friends: One Less Bell to Answer/A House is not a Home - Glee cast
Breaking up: F**k You - Cee Lo Green
Your first day of high school: Good Girl Gone Bad - Rihanna
Your sweet sixteen: Roman's Revenge - Nicki Minaj & Eminem
Your first time having sex: Who Knew - Pink
Your 18th birthday: Crazy Dreams - Carrie Underwood
Your graduation ceremony: Poker Face - Lady Gaga
Your first day of college: Gives You Hell - Glee cast
Your first college party: Find Your Love - Drake
Meeting your true love: Nobody Knows - Pink
Getting married: Kisses Don't Lie - Rihanna
Finding out you/your spouse is pregnant: Express Yourself - Glee cast
Having your first child: Fading - Rihanna
Getting old: Points of Authority/99 Problems - Linkin Park & Jay Z
Your spouse gets sick: I'm the Best - Nicki Minaj
They die: Borderline/Open Your Heart - Glee cast
At their funeral: Whoa is Me - Down With Webster
You end up in the hospital: Skin - Rihanna
Your death: In Repair - John Mayer
Your funeral: Family Portrait - Pink

People's Themes
Yours: Breakin' Dishes - Rihanna
Your best friend: Who am I Living For? - Katy Perry
Your first crush: I'm not a Girl not yet a Woman - Britney Spears
Your mom: Waterfalls - TLC
Your dad: Your Man - Down With Webster
Your sibling(s): I Have Seen the Rain - Pink & James T. Moore
Your worst enemy: Get Out of this Town - Carrie Underwood
Your signifigant other: Total Eclipse of the Heart - Glee cast
Your first child: Love the way you Lie - Rihanna & Eminem
Your first grandchild: Ur so Gay - Katy Perry

What You Listen To When...
You're happy: Right Thru Me - Nicki Minaj
You're upset: Billionaire - Travie McCoy & Bruno Mars
You're angry: If it's Lovin' that you Want Part 2 - Rihanna & Corey Gunz
You're depressed: Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
You're cleaning: Hiding Place - Serena Ryder
You're working out: Why Should I be Sad? - Britney Spears
You're bored: Keep on Singin' My Song - Christina Aguilera
You're doing homework: Dirrty - Christina Aguilera & Redman
You're eating: The Climb - Miley Cyrus
You're thinking: You Haven't Seen the Last of Me - Cher
You're going to sleep: Bionic - Christina Aguilera
You're feeling sick: Thinking of You - Katy Perry
You're going shopping: Tarantulove - Hawksley Workman
You're hanging out with your friends: I'm a Slave 4 U - Britney Spears
You're on a date: Last Kiss - Taylor Swift
You're having sex: Relator - Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johannson
You're at a party: Waiting on the World to Change - John Mayer
You're driving: There You Go - Pink
You're on a plane: Make Over - Christina Aguilera
You're relaxing: She Owns the Night - Far East Movement
You're on vacation: DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love - Usher & Pitbull

Random
Your friends think your theme is: Last to Know - Pink
Your family thinks your theme is: S&M - Rihanna
Your signifigant other thinks your theme is: Over - Drake
What reminds your enemy of you: Somebody to Love - Glee cast
What song makes you sad: Pearl - Katy Perry
Makes you happy: What it Feels like for a Girl - Glee cast
Makes you mad: Back of my Hand - Down With Webster
Gives you energy: The Heart of Life - John Mayer
Makes you tired: Paper Gangsta - Lady Gaga
You love to hate: The More Boys I Meet - Carrie Underwood
You hate to love: U + Ur Hand - Pink
Makes you think: Seven Day Fool - Jully Black
Makes you wonder: Umbrella - Rihanna & Jay Z
What song inspires you: Speak Now - Taylor Swift
Motivates you: You'll Think of Me - Kieth Urban
Makes you feel invincible: Girls on the Dance Floor - Far East Movement

Even More Random
When you trip: Express - Christina Aguilera
When you fall: All I Need - Christina Aguilera
When you're trying to look cool: Evacuate the Dance Floor - Cascada
When you have no idea what's going on: Tainted Love/Where Did Our Love Go? - Pussycat Dolls
When you can't figure something out: Trouble - Pink
When you're dancing around the house cuz you're home alone: I Know You Won't - Carrie Underwood
What you sing in the shower: Dear Mr.President - Pink & Indigo Girls
When you're getting dressed: I Got Money Now - Pink
When you're talking on the phone: Single - Natasha Bedingfield
When you're sneaking out: Stronger - Britney Spears
When you get caught sneaking back in: I'm OK - Christina Aguilera
When you think about life: Love Game - Lady Gaga
What actually sums up your life: Lean on Me - Glee cast
How people will remember you: Until I Stay - Jully Black
How you want people to remember you: Dear Old Nicki - Nicki Minaj
The best song out there: Crush - Glee cast
The worst song out there: Push up on Me - Rihanna
Worst song by the best artist: Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson
Best song by the worst artist: Ge Mine, Get Yours - Christina Aguilera
Ending Credits: Not Like the Movies - Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment