Thursday, February 16, 2012

Community reaction to controversial online surveillance bill


Check out this article:
Community reaction to controversial online surveillance bill - Your Community

I mean please...are you serious? How are SO many people completely blind? How do SO many people not SEE what is going on here?! I am no criminal or terrorist and I certainly don't need to be treated like one!! I, AS A CANADIAN, have rights. Don't I? It's hard to tell anymore now that we're really actually living in Harperland.
How did he even get voted back in? Are people's heads SO far up their asses that they would vote for a dictator who has NO intentions of doing good for the PEOPLE of this country? Let's see, as one of the people who commented in the article pointed out - the Harper administration felt it was an infringement of privacy to have the government and long-form census scrapped...but they are doing their best to have unwarranted access to ALL of our personal internet usage?! For real?!?! Hmm and what else? How about we go ahead with Keystone XL and kill the entire flippin' environment right off? Maybe he has that way of thinking that he's putting us out of our damn misery. Then again, this guy thinks that people who grow some pot are to be punished and feared and discouraged FAR more than any pedophile! Oh wait...isn't that what the point of this invasion of our internet privacy bill is about? To catch the pedophiles? Why? So they can do a couple years of prison and get released, while the guy who grew some plants rots in his cell? I know I am not the only one who thinks this is complete b.s. and totally INSANE. However my mind is blown each and every time someone takes a stance from the other side (the dark side as I call it lol). I am not entirely sure of anything GOOD that has happened since Harper got power...but I know endless AWFUL things that have went down! Which actually reminds me of another link you should check out - Shit Harper Did http://shitharperdid.ca/
It is embarrassing knowing that not too long ago we were all laughing it up at George W. Bush and what a joke he was running the U.S. (unfortunately a not so funny joke.) - when NOW we ourselves have a complete dumbass running OUR country! I read somewhere or heard somewhere something about the scary thing is, Harper has a brain (vs. George Dubbya). It's true. Bush was a bad leader...and an idiot. Harper is a bad leader...and smart. Unfortunately he's one of those mad scientist, evil types who quite frankly, I would be scared to have near my own child. Sigh. That makes me miss Jack Layton. Now there's a man I would have had over for Sunday dinner! Someone who actually gave a crap about the welfare of people!!
I cannot stop fantasizing about moving the heck out of this country. It's really sad...but Canada seems like its on a direct path to something really scary that I do not want to be around for! Super prisons, ass backwards laws and penalties, 1984 style big brother (or Harper) craziness and the endless theme of things continuing to get worse, even when you think the government has already hit rock bottom! Makes my head spin.

Heck...I am even feeling paranoid about sharing this OPINION because ya never know who's watching anymore...and what they will DO because of it. For all we know, tomorrow they may decide that posting blogs in defense of justice and freedom in this country is a crime. That would suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment