Thursday, May 31, 2012
Please sponsor my son in the World Partnership Walk!
My four year old son has participated in this walk for the past two years and both times raised the most money in the Tots and Tykes category! He has gotten a trophy and tshirt, etc. His team name The Charming Dreamers is on the floating trophy they started last year and we hope to see it again on there this year! He has been eager for the walk to come since last years! I dropped the ball on it big time this year though and now we are faced with only a few days of raising money! So far he has no sponsors (I will be making my donation later) and I know this means a lot to him! So please take a moment to sponsor him in this great cause and help me teach him that even the littlest of us can make a big difference in our world! Check out his page!
THANK YOU! Feel free to reblog! The walk is THIS Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment