I always go onto other people's blogs - usually other mama's - and wonder how http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifthey got their page to be so awesome and popular - unlike my own currently lol
Well One More Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif is one of the blogs that I am actually familiar with enough to know by name! There is always some sort of awesome giveaway going on among other fun!
I have entered to win a really awesome product called the HALO Safe Sleep Crib Set! I would love it in the green set because it's adorable (I love jungle animal themes!) and gender neutral.
Not that I overly want any competition in the entries but I thought I'd share with you! Not only to gain some more entries for myself but to also share how truly cute this set is! I had never heard of it before! Looks so snuggly...I just may want a super-sized one for me! haha Nah ok, maybe not, but you get what I am trying to emphasize!
Check out her review (and never mind the giveaway ;) lol) here.
I love this post! Thank you for sharing, and good luck in winning this prize. Puts a smile on my face.
ReplyDeleteI love this post! Thank you for sharing, and good luck in winning this prize. Puts a smile on my face.
ReplyDelete