Anyone out there? I'm sure someone will read this. That's what counts right? I've been thinking about blogging lately. Maybe taking it more seriously though. But what to write about? This is a "random" blog. So I guess random things. I had stepped away from blogging before because it really hit me how public it all was. When I thought about it, I didn't want everyone being able to see pictures of me and my son online. It honestly bothers me that I even have pictures on Facebook. But I don't want to delete my past posts, so I am not sure what I will do. Maybe redirect everyone to a new blog? Fiddle with settings so that my past entries are private? Leave them be? Who knows? I'll figure it out. I am ending day 2 of a migraine right now so tonight is not the night. It's nearly 11pm and I have to be up at 6:30am to get my son on his way for his field trip. Ugh. Hate mornings...especially when its still dark out. I just hope this migraine buggers off and all will be well. I am very excited for Halloween! I am still working out my costume.
Are any of you dressing up? Tell me what you (and/or your children) are dressing up as! Let me know this has been read! lol Trust me...there's more interesting things to come! I post a lot on my Facebook that gets people talking...so maybe we can move the conversation here!
No comments:
Post a Comment