Monday, October 31, 2011

Seven Billion People? These Animals Aren't Impressed (and neither is David I bet.)

So I am sure by now just about everyone online has at least heard about how the world's population is now 7 billion+ right? I just wanted to share this link to George Snuffleupagus ' err I mean Stroumbo...ah..boulopoulos' page. I actually found it quite amusing. Is anyone else kind of freaked out by this "milestone" growth? Did anyone else see that David Suzuki video that explains our existence on Earth as if we were in a test tube? I guess I should share that one too eh? Before anyone goes throwing a 7billy party (ok now really, who WOULD do that?) maybe they should check out my envirohero man David first.

Strombo | Seven Billion People? These Animals Aren't Impressed | CBC Television

(or in this case...second?)

http://interactive.nfb.ca/#/testtube

Figured since it's Hallowe'en and all that I should share something that just may spook some for you. Mwah ha ha ha! ;)

Don't forget to check all those candies before your wee ones binge on them!

“We're in a giant car heading towards a brick wall and everyone's arguing over where they're going to sit.” - David Suzuki

No comments:

Post a Comment