
Anyone else love this show as much as I do? I can't get enough.
It's like The Vampire Diaries...but witches...which just makes it that much better! I know that the series is based on the book series...which is written by L.J. Smith, who just so happens to be the author of The Vampire Diaries series as well. Well little did I know, she also wrote the Dark Visions book series!! I read the first of its series The Strange Power when I was just a kid. It has always been one of my favourite books. I have yet to re-read it now as an adult, so I can't vouch for it anymore as being appealing to someone at my age, but for a young reader it's top notch!
I am actually excited by all of this because it has added some more books to read on my list...as in everything by L.J. Smith!
Check her site out http://www.ljanesmith.net
No comments:
Post a Comment