Alright, so despite my poor eating choices I made since starting my challenge...I am still down 4-5lbs this week! Can I get a ooooh yeeeah?!
I am left to imagine what I could have accomplished had I not ate crap like that lol
This is motivational still because if I can lose that much doing my challenge without actually eating all that great in combination with it...I can do even better when I TRY! Say I lose 4lbs every week...I could be down like 16lbs by the end of this month! Definitely makes my 30lb goal seem attainable! lol
I probably won't average 4lbs a week though to be truthful. I guess its obviously possible, but typical weight loss is 1-2lbs a week. That's still cool with me though. Still makes my goal attainable if I try!
I am happy warmer weather is coming because I intend to go on daily walks with my son. I am all for it for multiple reasons. I get to spend quality time with him, encourage healthy habits for him as well as myself, it will prevent us from doing dumb crap like watching TV, and well...it will just be nice!
I am looking to get a good heart rate monitor watch that keeps track of my calories burned. I have a pedometer that does that but I am never sure of its accuracy. Some friends on a great site I use MyFitnessPal have raved about theirs and how accurate they are. I am having a hard time deciding on one though. I actually despise wearing watches lol So I need a really slim, cute, girly one...and it must be known for its accuracy! Knowing exactly how many calories I am burning is super motivational. If I eat something...I can specifically do something to burn those calories. It really is a science. That's why I love my Body by Vi too...because when I know I am only taking in around 100 calories per meal, I know it is especially easy to turn around and burn those calories right off! When I eat a meal with loads of calories, I can't help but look at it like its too much to burn...and that there is no point in trying. I know that's a crappy attitude to have...but what can I say? I'm human! It's definitely something to work on.
Here's one of my before pictures. It's from a best friend's wedding on Leap Day. I have others and will post them eventually I suppose.

I would love to get back to a size at least more like this (I was about 19 here and thought I was horribly fat...ugghh regrets...)

Looking at those two pictures together really makes me feel old. I am soon to be 26 and I feel like I am far older than that. 26 really does seem like an old age...but I know that it shouldn't yet! I just hate that I am missing out on so much of my fun that you're supposed to have in your twenties, mainly because of my body. I feel like I don't fit in to this age group looking like this. I hate it! Losing weight is needed for so many reasons for me. I feel like I am missing out on my own life.
Doing Body by Vi really brings on the haters and the skeptics, always waiting for you to fall...and so I am trying to keep only the supporters in my life. The challenge works for me...just as it does thousands of others. Doing this would be 10X harder if I didn't have the challenge to motivate me.
So send me your good vibes and lots of energy...because I am going to need all the energy I can get to rid my body of this awful fat! :P
you can do it... I did it in the fall and lost almost 35lbs ... need to do it again this spring.. oh btw kept off the weight too!
ReplyDelete