The Easter Bunny is nearly here ladies and gents! =:)
Today was absolutely beautiful out. I was floored when I went to the Weather Network online and saw that it was expected to go to 26 degrees! Amazing! Something in my head keeps nudging me telling me how that is more than likely not something to celebrate, and is in fact something really creepy...however I am choosing to ignore it and just enjoy the weather :S
I took Benjamin for a walk in the woods in his wagon. I also made some yummy cupcakes (and an unplanned small heart shaped cake lol). It was so hot in my apartment the icing was actually kind of melting as I put it on (and yes I let the cupcakes cool first lol). As I was making them Ben was out playing in the living room. He came into the kitchen and had on a leprechaun hat left over from St.Patty's Day and his sunglasses lol So random, and yet it reminds me so much of me as a kid. I used to find odds and bits and turn them into costumes LOL Yes it was just a hat and his sunglasses but I have a feeling it will only be more as he gets older lol
It's so odd. Lately I have found myself feeling SOOOO incredibly in love with my son more than usual lol Of course I always have and always do love the heck out of him, and of course like every parent I think he is perfect and wonderful, but lately it's just been all those normal feelings multiplied by a gazillion. I feel like Elmyra Duff from Tiny Toon Adventures. The one who just loves her animals SO much..."I'm gonna hug you and kiss you and love you forever (and never use you up)". I feel like her but with my own son LOL!!
He is just so damn cute!! He is such a GOOD boy and I couldn't be more thankful to have him as my son. He really is GREAT ♥



My son is amazing ♥
"You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once." - Polish Proverb
No comments:
Post a Comment