Tonight we dyed our eggs. Sadly our box ripped us off for our wax "magic" crayon to write with though lol The eggs look really cool anyhow though. I should've taken a picture but didn't...so oh well.
I took a bunch of cute/funny pictures with Ben today as he ate an apple (which he always seems to be doing these days...we're talking like three apples a day on average lol) and making funny faces with me. Most of the funny faces took place in the video I took, but there are a couple pictures with the silliness too lol The rest are just cute.


Mmm, apple! lol...

This is a funny face when I asked him to make one with his eyes lol...

"The Look"...

I think Ben is really going to love doing his Easter hunt in the morning! I am a little bummed though because I wanted to have bacon and eggs for breakfast and so I went over to Shoppers not long ago to get bacon and there was only one pack left...for $6.45...that is just way too much money for bacon if you ask me lol
So eggs alone it is :/
"You'll wake up on Easter morning, And you'll know that he was there, When you find those choc'late bunnies, That he's hiding ev'rywhere." - Gene Audry
No comments:
Post a Comment