
Sadly I have only been offered part time studies though. This is only an issue because it makes me not able to apply for OSAP or receive any of the perks of being a full time student like getting a bus pass...
I have no idea how I am going to afford anything. I am going to try to figure stuff out though because I want to start school so badly! I am going to try and talk to someone about letting me enroll full time because I would only be taking .5 more courses than I will as a part time student LOL So perhaps we can arrange something...here's hoping. Anyhow I still need to hear back from Main Campus as well and maybe they will accept me for full time. If they do it will still not be an easy decision for me though because I 100% want to go to King's more than anywhere. My aunt Emily found out she was accepted to King's today as well! Regardless of everything I am pretty pumped! I am hoping fate will just be wonderful let everything work out smoothly so that I can start at King's in MAY!! So please everyone, think positive for me please!
"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who'll decide where to go." - Dr. Seuss
Congrats! How exciting! Why do you want Kings so much more than main?
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I hope it all works out for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! :D
ReplyDeleteLJ, I want King's more for a couple of reasons. Mainly because it is smaller class sizes, so it's more personal and helpful. The location is great for me too. I live right near King's right now and could easily even walk there if I had to. Even just the environment there FEELS right to me. It's also well known for their Social Science programs which is what I will be taking. I've known some people who went to King's and they LOVED their experiences there. It just feels right :)