Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 71

I went to the LMBA sale tonight and was in the first batch of people to get in at 8pm. I still didn't find a whole lot! Only ended up spending $14 and getting two shorts, two onesies, a short/shirt outfit, about 5 books and a little baggy of Little People for. Plus the $2 I paid as a "donation" to get in. It was worth checking out I suppose, but it wasn't as thrilling as it used to be. I figure it's just because Ben is older and so there are maybe less clothes his size, and for other stuff he already has everything so I don't need to rush in to check out the bouncy chairs or something lol
Still...it seemed like there was hardly any boy clothes!!

During the day we had just bummed around at home. Meant to go for a walk...actually I meant to go for a RUN...but I didn't do anything lol Still managed to get some pictures though! :D




This is what I am watching right now on TV. I have had it sitting on my PVR for a bit and finally put it on. I have heard a lot of it before but never watched the actual show. I love it LOL This is just a clip of it all though...I am loving what he says around the 4 minutes mark hahaha...



"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him." - James D Miles

1 comment: