I got to snuggle with my baby for hours today because he fell asleep laying cuddled up in my arms on the couch and then I ended up laying down a little still snuggling. So nice. My little Benjamin Bear. I can't believe he is turning two in a week!!!!!!
This should be a great year. I love two year olds. They are so adorable. Sure that's when the terrible twos are supposed to hit, but I really think he hit them at one...he has definitely been testing me knowingly! I actually am hopeful that he will now be growing OUT of that now! Mwah ha ha...we'll see I guess. Either way...two year old kids are super cute. I love how talkative he is becoming!! And when he sings...oh could there be anything better?!




"My Son...
Watching you grow has been the delight of my life. I look at you and wonder what dreams you will dream, what mountains you will climb, what joys you will have. I know there will be tears and struggles as well, but my prayer is that you will grow into the man you are meant to be." - Author unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment