Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 61

I am really starting to HATE this lingering cold. I am still not feeling back to 100% and Ben is still sick. I thought for the last few days that he was basically better but yesterday he started getting a bit of a cough again and now today he is definitely proving to still be sick. He isn't as bad as when the cold first came about but he still has the runny nose and a bad sounding cough!! We missed gymnastics AGAIN!!! Not only did we miss the last one (among a few others) of his last sessions classes, but now we have missed the first two of the new session!!! I am so fed up with us being sick!

Anyways I am sleepy and want to watch some TV and have some ice cream (mmm chocolate-banana!) and then go to bed. So here's today's picture. My little tuckered out baby boy sleeping while we were out and about doing errands with my sister...



"Naps are nature's way of reminding you that life is nice - like a beautiful, softly swinging hammock strung between birth and infinity." - Peggy Noonan

No comments:

Post a Comment