I think it is safe to say he enjoyed the adventure! We ate at Mackies on the beach and were really unimpressed. The fries and gravy were all right but the cheeseburgers were really rather gross. Everything was overpriced too. We could have gone to a nice restaurant and had something small for the cost we paid basically.
Ben loved all the mechanical rides they had. He went on the horse one for his first time ever on one. He was definitely content when it wasn't going though too lol
We had lots of fun!
Of course, I am tired again and want to go to bed, so here's a quick pic I took today of my mom and Ben on the beach...

"Do you know why grandchildren are always so full of energy? They suck it out of their grandparents." - Gene Perret (LOL!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment