I just completely forgot to take one since I had caught up with the other days and posted them yesterday, I felt like I did it! No picture was taken! :S
Of course it was on the 69th day. Hardy har har. I know what you're all thinking. But I swear there is some weird thing with me and that number. In school I used to on a regular basis score 69% on stuff all the time! (Err...we're talking high school when I didn't actually DO my work...lol in college I usually got 98-100% ;P) To the point other people took notice and would ask me what was with me and that number LOL Random things like this always occur with me and that number! haha By the way the Zodiac sign for Cancer resembles 69 as well...interesting no? Perhaps a Cancer will play a significant role in my life and all of these little "coincidences" are simply foreshadowing that...lol...or something. I also find that 69 reminds me of my own sign, the Gemini. It just makes me think of twins in terms of they are the same, but of course like everyone and everything really, they are different. They say Gemini's have dual personalities...so say one half looks like the 6, the other 9. You follow? lol
Ok well anyhow...can I claim to make up for it by posting a bunch of pictures today??
I was selected by Huggies to be a host for a Pull Ups Potty Dance party!! :D The party was today and I had over a bunch of mom friends and their wee ones for a huge, fun play date! Everyone had an awesome time! We had coupons and potty training DVDs to give out and there were fun decorations and oh so yummy snacks! We had a fun Disney Dance Along CD to listen to as well, which the kids seemed to enjoy. I caught Ben grooving to one of the songs even when he was in his high chair having a snack lol We watched one of the DVDs and some of the kids danced to the Potty Dance. Ben was even trying to follow along, putting his hands up in the air and stuff. Not bad for a not quite two year old to be following choreography LOL
We also had on Elmo's Potty Time DVD. It was definitely a blast! I took a lot of pics and posted them to my Facebook, but I picked out some of my favourites of people to share here :)
Most of the group...
Ben playing with his cars...
Jen and her baby to be Mikaela...
Meghan's sleepy boy Gabriel...
Lorelai...
Zoey...
Nathaniel...
Benjamin and Nathaniel (who got along great!) checking the map out. So adorable...
“If you go to a party, and you want to be the popular one at the party, do this: Wait until no one is looking, then kick a burning log out of the fireplace onto the carpet. Then jump on top of it with your body and yell, "Log o' fire! Log o' fire!" I've never done this, but I think it'd work.” - Jack Handy (LOL! What is with that quote?! :P)
Adorable kids!! Looks like they had fun.
ReplyDelete