I am really hoping it will NOT rain on Sunday. Ben's 2nd birthday party is supposed to be held outside and that will clearly not work if it rains. We will have to move inside and I do not want to move inside at all!! :(
I swear, there is always something new going wrong. I am getting quite fed up with it.
Anyhow, since today sucked too I just took a picture of the banana plant so I could see if anyone knows what is growing...there is a new growth on it and I am not sure if its a new leaf coming in (the leaf on that side shriveled up and died) or if a banana is actually starting to grow on it! That would be SOOOO cool if it is a banana. I placed our last one next to the plant to inspire it haha
I mean, there is certainly leaves growing there...but it also looks a lot like a top of a banana is coming out too! How awesome would that be to grow your own bananas?!?!
Anyways I am beat, so I am going to bed...nighty night...
"Oh what a shame, what a rainy ending given to a perfect day
Just walk away, no use defending words that you will never say
And now that I'm sitting here thinking it through
I've never been anywhere cold as you" - Taylor Swift "Cold As You"
No comments:
Post a Comment