Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 66

Today we went for groceries with my sister Adina (doing my best of course to buy only real, yummy and healthy food of course!). Then we went to East Side Marios for dinner with her and Jesse. Part of Benjamin's meal deal was the dessert. The waiter came out with THREE small ice cream cones! I was a bit irritated that he just brought it out on his own...I mean sure that's normal so I can't really hate on him for it, BUT the fact that Ben isn't quite two yet makes me think he should have asked if he could even have any dessert in the first place!! Let alone THREE ice cream cones!! Luckily Ben is too young to understand that all of them were actually meant for him alone...jeeze...why does any kid need three anyhow?! I ate one of them and I myself even was actually quite content with it lol
Anyways Ben ate most of the ice cream off the one and then dropped it and had a bit of the ice cream off another and then decided he didn't want anymore (when I asked him if he was done yet) and let me toss the rest of what he had been eating. He was VERY happy with the ice cream though LOL It was also past his bedtime so he was pretty overtired and all that bliss just made him like a zombie almost lol He passed out as soon as we started driving home basically lol
Also...how many of you think that a waiter should inform you if getting an extra something costs more? I asked for extra sauce for my pasta like I always do (it's free) and was explaining that I would prefer it if they gave a bit more than normal since what they usually give me isn't actually really enough...so he said ok I'll bring you double extra sauce (with a nice little chuckle like it's no problem)...and then when I get my bill I find out it was nearly another $3 for that "double" sauce! The thing that really ticked me off besides him not letting me know it would've cost me (I wouldn't have gotten it!) is that Ben had the same pasta as me for his kids meal and I used almost all of the extra-extra sauce on his...so it should've really been a free extra sauce for HIS meal when you think about it. UGH. I am just irritated because I had no idea it would cost me and I don't have the money to be wasting like that! Dinner alone was something I really shouldn't have even been spending money on soooo...

Anyways...here's my zombie love eating his ice cream lol...


Here he is only a matter of minutes really later lol...




"I doubt whether the world holds for any one a more soul-stirring surprise than the first adventure with ice-cream." - Heywood Broun (Although that wasn't exactly his very first time having ice cream lol...but I think perhaps his first cone...hmm...)

No comments:

Post a Comment