Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 10

I nearly forgot to post today! Then I was thinking I didn't have any pictures and was left wondering what I could take a quick picture of to use lol
I got out my camera and Mike ended up stealing the camera from me to take a few pics of the fish tank and I ended up waiting and waiting...so I took this picture with my cell phone...



Once I uploaded it I realized I actually HAD taken pictures today of Ben. Here's one I took when we were leaving my sister's house today with my mom. He had been crying and saying 'no' because he didn't want to leave, he wanted to see his aunty lol
He very briefly stopped crying so he could wave goodbye and see my sister. Then the crying returned as we pulled out of the driveway. Here's him during the brief pause of tears...



"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." - Soren Kierkegaard

1 comment: