I am too tired to write much so here's my pictures...
Benjamin relaxing for a little bit...he looks so big! How did my baby get this size?

First it was the hats and glasses...now he has discovered the fun of trying to wear Mr. Potato Head's mouth too lol. He was actually nearly posing for this because he wanted to see what he looked like. He kept laughing every so often and dropping the lips from his mouth before I could get the picture lol...

I am beginning to sense a pattern with Alexis it seems...tonight she sat and stared at the fish again for so long...perhaps she is stalking her prey?
I thought this was cute because of how Ben had his bears set up. If Lexy wants to get to the fish she's going to have to go through Teddy and Thomas first!
.jpg)
"Cats hate water only when it is dumped on them, as who wouldn't? Given the opportunity, they will fish diligently in the neighborhood fish ponds." - Eric Temple Bell
No comments:
Post a Comment