We broke an Olympic record with 14 gold medals and that hockey game was simply amazing. Way to leave the country on the edge of their seats waiting til the last few seconds Crosby! :P
Canada’s Olympic overtime goal: Cry of ‘Iggy’ sets the stage for Sidney Crosby’s winner
I have a bunch of pictures today...Ben was a little monster all day and I am still sick so it was generally not a fantastic day, yet he still managed to have so many adorable moments lol
Alexis likes to go under my bed and Benjamin often lifts the sheets up to peer in at her. The sheets were taken off my bed today though so it saved him the trouble of moving them lol He was considering climbing right in there after her but I wouldn't let him lol
.jpg)
It took me at least an hour and a half to get him to sleep for his nap (oh boy oh boy that was endless trouble!) but once he did pass out he looked so peaceful and cute!

.jpg)
After he woke up he had a bit of a snuggle with me as we watched the hockey game...
.jpg)
Not sure exactly why, but I love this picture. I think maybe because it captures Ben so well...he is always standing looking out the window at some point of the day. At this particular time he was looking for "bawk" as in birds lol...
.jpg)
"I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."
- John Diefenbaker (From the Canadian Bill of Rights, July 1, 1960.)
No comments:
Post a Comment