Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 7

My first week of blogging will be over with this post. So far so good. I am loving the whole Project 365 challenge.

Today Benjamin's dad Michael was over. He was awesome and helped me rearrange pretty much my whole house! A bunch of big furniture was moved around (plus all the gazillion small things that needed to be moved out of the way during the process). It took nearly all day! In the end everything feels much better suited where it is and finally me and Ben will be able to sit together properly at the table for our meals (unlike before). I am very thankful that Michael was able to help me (and put up with my moods today *see last post* lol) and that things have been changed up a bit!

Here's a couple pictures of Ben and his daddy...

I think Ben noticed today that we put our feet up on the coffee table when we're sitting on the couch because this morning he copied me and then later he (and Teddy and Thomas Bear) ended up copying Daddy too lol



This one is such a cute picture...



Things are slowly starting to come together with this place. The more organized it gets the more I can relax here. I have to make the most of what I have, even if I can't stand living here. It's only a year lease and we've already knocked a few months off, might as well enjoy the rest of the time as much as I can!


"Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever." - Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment