Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 20

Hard to believe day 20 has arrived already...I am sure I will be far more shocked when I am much further in the game though lol

I expected my cold to come and go within a few days but today it has only gotten worse. I am not even sure the last time I felt so rotten. My nose is burning from the tissue burns. I have a bad cough and my chest is hot and heavy too. I hate being sick. I cannot wait to be over this. I read online that the common cold usually lasts 7-10 days and could go even as long as 2 weeks! I hope my body kicks it to the curb asap though!

Poor Ben has had to deal with my lazy bones, snotty-nosed, sicky self so I felt bad and thought today we should have some fun painting. The letter of the day was "R" so I thought we would paint a ridiculous red rabbit named Roger who likes to read lol
All I did was draw a rabbit onto a small canvas and let him paint it red lol
He covered the whole thing red. Then I let him paint a second blank canvas wanting ideally for him to paint his hand and use his hand on the canvas...but he wanted to just keep painting with the brush so he did. He was doing so well too! He somehow managed to get some paint on his face and then tried to paint his face on purpose for a minute lol



"The first mistake of Art is to assume that it's serious." - Lester Bangs

1 comment: