Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 12

For Family Day we went to the YMCA so I could work out and then swim with Ben. We went with Meghan, Ian and their little guy Gabriel. I am happy to finally have friends to go to the Y with. It definitely makes its more fun!
Ben was as always, very tired when we left and fell asleep as we were leaving. Even when we got home he ended up just vegging out.

Here he is being a cute, little couch potato...



When dinner time rolled around we shared a chicken breast and had some brussel sprouts and corn. It was rather delicious! Benjamin however was only interested in the corn lol I had intended to make him sit in his chair for a good deal of time in an attempt to make him eat at least a little more chicken but he won the battle when he put his finger in his mouth and threw up all over his food! :S
It's so odd how children like to stick their fingers down their throats for fun at this age. I guess it makes sense though. I'd be pretty fascinated with the whole ordeal if I didn't know what was happening! lol

Anyhow here's a cute one of him while he was eating his corn. He was supposed to wear his old Valentine's bib from last year yesterday but I forgot! So today he got to be my little Valentine again ♥...



"The belly rules the mind." - Spanish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment