Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 23

Fun Friday "Foto" today! "Picture of a loved one without them being in the picture"

Of course I wanted to have a picture of Ben for this...and I naturally thought of his shadow. He was sitting in his wagon and I had him point to where the moon is :)

As you can see I played around a bit with the picture...



Yesterday I submitted my application to UWO and today I had my high school transcripts arranged to be forwarded to them. All that's left now is for my college transcripts to be dealt with and my mature student form to be submitted...then I have nothing to do but wait. I was told to call if I don't hear back in a month...it's hard to believe I could be starting school in May...and not just any school...university! Woah. I've gotta say I am scared out of my mind about it. Nervous I won't be able to handle it all! Worried as I am, I still think I am doing the right thing by giving it a shot (even if it's a REALLY expensive one). For me to have the life I want for me and Ben I need to do this so the only option I have is to give it my best.


"Reach for the moon, 'cause even if you miss you land among the stars."

1 comment: