Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 9

Well it's Friday which means there is a theme. Today it is "A Loved One".
I ended up forgetting entirely that there even was a theme today but managed to get a few pictures that would suit it just fine.

Of course there is a picture of Benjamin...being my typical funny, little monkey man...



We also got in a quick visit to my brother's with his family. Ben crawled onto my brother's bed and his cousins Mulone and Conroy got in with him and they were laughing and I was lucky enough to capture it all...



Family. I think that is a good way to represent loved ones.

I feel it's necessary to share a picture I also took today of my loved one watching someone he himself would consider a loved one...and he looks so cute just laying on the floor, relaxing! lol He had convinced me to come lay down for a snuggle at one point as well. Nothing beats having a kid who is content to simply have a random cuddle session with you right on the hard floor just because.



Wow I am posting this at 11:59pm!!


"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich." - Dan Wilcox

1 comment: