Those two kids are so adorable together. It is nice to see Ben being friends with a little girl who is his age. Most his friends are either boys or girls that are much younger who he can't really play with. Anna and Ben get along so well! I love how they will share a yoga mat. Today they were both trying to blow bubbles and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Seriously. I had to get some more pictures of them together. Sadly two out of three turned out blurry (still cute though!).
Here's the best of the three...

After yoga I walked downtown, dropped off some library DVDs and filled out a two minute survey for the Health Unit that scored me a two dollar Timmies gift card :P
Then we met with Meghan and Gabriel at the Y and ate the lunch I brought. Then the boys went to the play room, we met up with our friend Lisa and us mommies went for a work out. I tried the elliptical trainer and wave machine for the first time today. Wow do those machines ever make you feel the burn! I loved them though. It makes the work out feel more worth while but it isn't painful lol
After our work out we picked up the little ones and took them for a swim. Lisa had to leave and Meghan, the boys and I had the pool to ourselves. We had lots of fun. Meghan and Gabe kicked our butt in the Mommy/Son Seahorse Races lol But in my defense it was only because I couldn't stop hysterically laughing! :P
It then came time to leave and catch our bus home. About the time we got off the bus Ben was asleep. Not too surprising considering the day we had and the fact he had only got in about 15-20 minutes of nap time before lunch.
I took off his mitts, hat and blanket and undid his coat and let him sleep in the stroller once we were home. When dinner was ready I took his boots and coat off and took him out of the stroller and talked to him. He did not want to wake up. He ended up sleeping a little longer on the couch. Thankfully he woke up not too much later and was able to eat dinner...even if he ignored the chicken as well as a new side again and only bothered with the peas and corn...sigh...toddlers. It was a really good dinner. He doesn't know what he missed lol
Anyways that was our day...a real long one...I would be content with going to sleep now at only quarter after eight! Judging by the late nap Ben took, I am not thinking that will be a huge possibility just yet though.
Here's a picture of my sleepy bear once he made it to the couch...
This is him during one of the few opened eye moments as I was trying to wake him up...
"The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child." - Joe Houldsworth
No comments:
Post a Comment