Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 6

This morning I took Benjamin to yoga. Our friend takes her daughter who is about 2 years old and her and Ben get along so well. They are adorable together! Her name is Anna and Ben calls her "Nana" and often "Balnanana" lol(If I spelt how he says it right, that's what he calls bananas too). They were even sharing a yoga mat at one point...very cute.
After getting them bundled up they wanted to sit on the little chairs to play. Captured a picture of them giving each other hugs.



Everyday Ben gets to have one Earth's Best Organic Letter of the Day cookie and whichever letter is drawn is our letter for the day.
Today it was "W".
So we made a craft to go along with that...a whale swimming in the wavy water.



We stuck the whale we cut out onto his bedroom door...I am thinking there will be more to come!



Ben really enjoyed making today's craft so I was very happy with it. I think it turned out really well too! Ben loved colouring it in and helping to push down the waves after I glued them on. He picked out the colour for the whale too.
I think I am going to need to buy more craft supplies...

"A hug is a great gift - one size fits all, and it's easy to exchange." - Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment