Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 14

Other than a few errands made we spent our day relaxing at home today.

After his nap Ben was snuggly as he watched Thomas the Tank Engine (he is just getting into something other than our much loved Sesame Street now!). I took this picture without him noticing...he often gets crabby if he notices now...



Then he noticed...but I was tilting my phone so it looked as if possibly I hadn't in fact just taken a picture so he wasn't quite sure...but you could see the suspicion written all over his face lol I ended up showing him that I had in fact had my camera on. So he gave this cute, I knew it look and then ever so politely took a nice picture with Mommy because I asked him to...



Then came the totally fake crabbiness...LOL...



"A boy's best friend is his mother." - Joseph Stefano

No comments:

Post a Comment