I had a hard time figuring out what kind of picture I wanted to capture for this theme. I kind of liked the idea of showing something very colourful because love has no boundaries...love doesn't apply to just one colour...so I figure to represent the colour of love properly I would need to use all the colours! Unfortunately I didn't have anything suitable for that idea so I went with the standard pinky-red. Beyond just the colours, I believe my picture represents the explosive emotions one feels while in love so I thought it was suiting. Things appear so clear yet so glossy much like love can be as well.
I also thought I'd mess around a bit with the colouring on another picture to represent the theme. I find this to be very loving in nature so again I think it works. My son is such a gentle, caring boy.

(Taking care of his baby "Sissy Adrianne")
All day I have had this song stuck in my head thanks to the theme being on my mind!
"In our life there is a single color, as on an artist`s palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love." - Marc Chagall
No comments:
Post a Comment