Bummed around all day again. At least I had Michael to come keep me company too, plus my sister brought me some pesto sauce and deli meat I requested...YUM! :P
At least for a little bit of the day I felt a little more energetic. Wasn't hacking as much for a while.
Anyways here's today's pictures...
Ben sleeping with his three bears for nap time...

Alexis watching the fishies...
.jpg)
Last night I was sitting in my bed talking to Meghan on msn when Ben came walking quickly into my room (he had been asleep). He went directly to the table that he stands on to look out the window and climbed up on it. He was pointing and saying "moon!" over and over like as if I should rush up out of my bed and see what was happening to the moon! He then got down almost right away and came next to me at the bed. I lifted him up and laid him beside me and he went right to sleep. So I am pretty sure he was sleep walking and talking! I certainly wouldn't put it past him considering alone how much I did so as a kid! My mom swears I still do from time to time, although it has been a while since she would know and nobody else has ever noticed. I had a lot of crazy sleep walk/talking dreams as a kid!! lol
Here's my dreamy little boy right after he past out in my bed...

"Dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask." - X-Files
No comments:
Post a Comment