Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 3

Today I reluctantly took Benjamin to gymnastics. I was so tired and so not in the mood to take two buses in the freezing cold so that we could go. I had nearly decided to just skip today's class. But in the nick of time I managed to get us going and make it to the bus stop. The wind today sure was bitter though! We ended up going to the Malibu for lunch, where Ben did not like the fish but did adore the green Jello. I tried a bite before giving it to him and I honestly expected him to throw a fit in disappointment of how disgusting it tasted! He has only ever ate Jello a handful of times and it has always been red and I think a few cubes of yellow. Luckily he liked green.

Here's some pictures from our day's brutally chilly adventure.

On the walk leaving the gym...






Mmm Jello...



Want some Mommy?...



Home at last and (kind of ) refreshed after a nap. Sit back and relax with some good ol' Play With Me Sesame.



We ventured out without the stroller and I ended up having to carry him most of the time because it was just so cold. He fell asleep waiting for the last bus home so I had no choice but to carry him the rest of the way. My arms were certainly sore when we got home! It was a very tiring day but I think we had fun anyhow!

"Winter, a lingering season, is a time to gather golden moments,
embark upon a sentimental journey, and enjoy every idle hour." - John Boswell

No comments:

Post a Comment