Um...scratch that...I have already one a Day 7 by golly! For some reason Day 7 is the only title that did not save in my computer's memory. If I type in Day I get a drop down list of days 1-6...I wonder why the original 7 is hiding. I wonder if this should be called Day 7.5 now. Well I will go with Day 8 as it is in fact the eighth day and I am counting down to 365!
First off let me properly introduce you to one of my kitties SnikerDoodle. She is a wonderful cat, but she also drives me insane because she has the appetite of a dog lol
Meet Snikers...
No story to tell today about this lovely feline but I thought I'd share the picture I got today anyhow since I think she looks cute lol
Now that I've got that out of the way...
Today I went to the Y with my dear old friend Meghan and her little darling child Gabriel. It was one of those days (aka a typical day for me) where things just never seem to go as planned. We were supposed to work out, swim, have dinner then do yoga but somehow I ended up only having dinner and working out.
Once I was home and had Ben into bed I thought I would have some "chips" I grabbed at the store. I have very recently banned chips from my home but was really craving something to munch on and was going with the excuse...err...I mean theory that it is better to indulge in a small portion of your craving rather than ignore it because then you wind up caving and eating a whole bag! So I decided to try these gourmet brown rice chips...they are wheat and gluten free, cholesterol free, trans fat free, no artificial flavours and a source of fibre! I thought I was finding some kind of loop hole. Especially since I was determined to not eat a whole lot.
My craving was specific to the salt and vinegar kind and so I went with the Sea Salt and Vinegar flavour brown rice chips.
Little did I know the cruel irony that was to unfold once I sat down to relax and munch a little. They were not Sea Salt and Vinegar...they were just Sea Salt!!!
So now I have some dry, salty, brown rice chips sitting around and all I can think now is how I wish I had bought the sour cream or even the Heluva Good dip to go along with it since it would go so fabulously together!
Well that oughta teach me!! No cheating on the diet!
"Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake." - Author Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment