Please search on Facebook "Kendra's Custom Photography" and become a fan. Then go to the Romeo & Juliet album and "LIKE" the picture of me & Mike so we can win a professional photo shoot! :D Voting is open til Feb.26 at midnight!
A lot of people have been collecting votes for a while now so we are very behind so please try to have everyone you know vote for us as well! Thank you!
Here's the picture I submitted...
I wish I could have used a different picture but it had to be taken in the last 6 months and the ones I really liked were just a month or two shy of making that cut off! Please remember to click "like" so we can win!
"One fairer than my love? The all-seeing sun
Ne'er saw her match since first the world begun." - William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, 1.2
No comments:
Post a Comment