

Ponijao, who lives in Namibia with her family, is one of four babies followed from birth to first steps in Thomas Balmès' BABIES, a Focus Features release. Photo credit: Focus Features
Ponijao lives in Namibia with her family, including her parents and eight older brothers and sisters. Ponijao’s family is part of the Himba tribe, and lives in a small village with other families, following traditions including speaking their own (Himba) language. The men in the Himba tribe are generally off looking after the cattle and searching for grass, so Ponijao is most often with her mother and other female relatives; she plays, eats, and is bathed through the traditional method of mixing concrete red ochre with oil. Ponijao’s favorite things to do are dance and play with other children in the tribe.
(to the left)




Bayarjargal, who lives in Mongolia with his family, is one of four babies followed from birth to first steps in Thomas Balmes' BABIES, a Focus Features release. Photo credit: Focus Features

Hattie from San Francisco, California
Hattie, who lives in the United States with her family, is one of four babies followed from birth to first steps in Thomas Balmes' BABIES, a Focus Features release. Photo credit: Focus Features

Mari from Tokyo, Japan
Mari, who lives in Japan with her family, is one of four babies followed from birth to first steps in Thomas Balmes' BABIES, a Focus Features release. Photo credit: Focus Features


"Babies touch the world with love." - Author Unknown
Good bzzing. ;) I'm a bzzagent too, but I didn't get this campaign.
ReplyDeleteThanks! This was just on my main bzz page and I saw that the more you share the stuff from the gallery, the more chances you get to win some stuff related to the movie. Then I watched the trailer and saw what it was all about and I WANTED to share the info because the movie REALLY does look awesome! I think if you click on the pictures and video and stuff it may work as a link to the BABIES site and I may get more chances to win (I think that's how it works...lol...).
ReplyDelete