Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 46

I actually forgot to post this last night! The photo was already uploaded and I wasn't up to much last night and yet somehow I simply forgot! Well better late than never...

I completely shocked Ben by taking this picture after calling his name to turn around. You can really see he is surprised lol He was not happy to be having a picture taken apparently however and didn't want any more done. Funny thing is that India Arie was singing on Sesame Street and she appears to have been shocked as well lol...



My poor little guy has now caught the bug going around. He has a fever and quite the nasty sounding cough and is totally congested sounding :(
I am going to try to get him into a doctor today.

Thanks for the tips about the show mentioned in my last entry ladies! PVR is set to record! :D

“The existence of forgetting has never been proved: we only know that some things do not come to our mind when we want them to” - Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment