Pretty much the highlight of the day was that Ben had a dry diaper this morning and went pee on the toilet again :)
Anyways here's a cute pic I got of Ben and the gigantic $25 bear we saw at Wal Mart when we went with my sister and mom. By the way Wal Mart sucks and ripped me off. They charged me nearly $8 for something that was supposed to be $4 according the the giant sign on the shelf (one of the displays in the aisle) and all because someone in the last two days rearranged that display and fixed their sign to be the higher price, they wouldn't reimburse me the money I spent. Meanwhile I never would have bought the stupid thing for so much money and they should be honouring the price they HAD advertised even if someone finally corrected it!! Not to mention the snobby attitudes I had to deal with. Screw you Wal Mart. See if I hesitate to buy something, use it, and RETURN it now!!!! GRRR!!!
Ok...anyhow...enough of the rant...here's the adorable picture!!!
.jpg)
I am SOOO done with today!
"In the end, you'll know which people really love you. They're the ones who see you for who you are and, no matter what, always find a way to be at your side." - Randy K. Milholland
No comments:
Post a Comment