Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So today's picture is hilarious and happen naturally thanks to my wonderfully humorous son! I was rearranging/tidying up his room today and came across a bag that had a few random things in it from my mom. Inside was an old pair of black glasses (don't ask me why because I truly don't know! lol) and Ben found them before me. Next thing I know he is putting them on, looking as nerdy and adorable as ever! I had to get a couple of pictures...but I had to do it quick because I swear whoever owned those glasses originally was blind and I didn't want his eyes getting damaged! Ben's eyes looked huge and magnified and when I tried them on after I couldn't see anything LOL Luckily there was no fuss about me taking them away from him so fast lol

Makes me think of an old (BLACK AND WHITE...heehee Mom you're old!) picture of my mom and my uncle when they were wee ones. My uncle had seriously the geekiest pair of glasses in existence and looked a lot like Ben here...lol...



We went for a walk late in the afternoon. Took the wagon out for the first time this year! Ben LOVED it of course! :D




"Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one." - Bill Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment