Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 47

My little guy is such a sicky boy right now :(
His cough is just awful sounding. We saw the doctor today and he said basically we'll have to just let it take it's course but to come back if he gets worse. He is so snotty and congested sounding too. He even slept in an extra two hours this morning (HEY! and I am not complaining about that one! lol)

Luckily he still has enough energy to play a bit! Here's a pic of him during a bit of peek-a-boo behind the couch he was doing lol He would crouch down and then pop up and "scare" me lol He thinks he is just so hilarious...I do too though :P



I can't wait til he is feeling better though. It makes me so sad to see him so sick!

"A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book." - Irish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment