Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 48

I am SOOO hot right now...I was trying to show Ben how taking my temperature isn't something to dread and found out I had a bit of a fever myself...and now...now I am smoking hot (and not in the way I'd prefer! lol). My poor kid has had a fever ALL day too. We haven't taken anything for them, just trying to let them ride out on their own naturally...so here's hoping he doesn't get any hotter and needs me to give him something. Where it's at now is OK. Dumb cold needs to goooo!!!
Anyways I went to go to sleep since it is already so late again and realized I hadn't done my picture for today so here I am...reluctantly again...posting my picture. Why bother you ask? Well I made a goal to post a picture everyday for a year and although I can't promise myself or anyone else I will do the whole year, I intend to give it my best, and considering this is only day 48 I think I can manage to go farther than that at least! Even if I am sick and tired! (sigh if only this drive would apply to other ares in life such as working out and eating only good foods!)

Here's my sicky boy at lunch...



"Interestingly, a new study also found that children who took
acetaminophen before age 1 were almost 50 percent more likely to
develop asthma by age 7." - Parents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment