Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 28

GAH! I cannot stand night time (and mornings) when I am sick! Everything is just so much worse. I am having so many coughing fits now it's ridiculous. I am starting to suspect that perhaps this isn't just a cold and that maybe it has something to do with the bug spray that was used in my house recently. It was AT LEAST a month ago that I had my apartment sprayed for silverfish (ick I hate those things!). I was told I would need to leave with my kitties for at least four hours and that if I had respiratory issues 24 hours. Well I figured I would take Ben and the cats to my sister's overnight just to be safe...something tells me a 1.5 year old likely shouldn't be breathing harsh chemicals in right? When we came back in the morning it was still so disgustingly strong we had to turn back around and leave. We hung out at a friend's place all day and when I returned home it was still awful. Well as I said it has been at least a month now and my place still smells like chemicals. To the point people are winded when they enter my place. So bad that some people have had to leave after only a few minutes because it was just so heavy on their lungs and they couldn't breathe. Michael has felt sick each and every time he has been over for quite some time now as well and complains about the chemicals. All this coming from something that should have been safe after only four hours. Seems odd. So tomorrow I will be looking into all of that and making sure what we're breathing in here still is in no way harmful...and if it is they are going to certainly regret not telling me!!

Anyways today Michael and I took Benjamin for a walk over to the park and then walked over to the river to watch the geese. So here's some pictures from our adventure...

Ben seemed to love swinging more than ever...pretty sure it was all the withdrawals he's been dealing with all Winter lol...



Watching the geese...




I think I look so awful in this picture...I mean I think the pose and shot is fine, but I look and see me as so OLD looking! I can't help but feel so aged seeing this :S



Meet the birthday girl. She's officially an adult as she has now turned 20. My lovely Aunt Emily...



And yes...that's right...I said AUNT.




You've gotta see this cute one of my ever-so-clever cat Alexis {or at least she appears to be clever here with all those books LOL)...




"Nature gives you the face you have at twenty. Life shapes the face you have at thirty. But at fifty you get the face you deserve." - Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment