Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 26

Snikers and Alexis are always at battle with one another...but I must say it is nice to see how the warmth of the sunshine can bring two enemies together :P



My mom, Ben and I went for dinner at East Side Marios. Benjamin was asleep when we got there so I let him lay in the booth. He was out cold. By the way they have this awesome promo on right now where every receipt wins you something. Not sure when the prize expires however, have yet to look. I won a free appetizer for when I return...and the waiter gave me another receipt someone had left behind that had a free dessert! SWEET!! Anyways here's my sleepy Benjamin boy...



"If there is one spot of sun spilling onto the floor, a cat will find it and soak it up." - J.A. McIntosh

No comments:

Post a Comment