Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 36

What a nice day out it was today! Bring on the warm weather!! :D

Here's a pic I took of Ben and me playing around this morning...



We walked to Ben's Aunty Adina's house today for a visit and he walked nearly the entire way. He was interested in the trees and wanted to touch each and every one we passed...key word there was wanted, although he did touch a lot of them LOL

This one was the biggest one we passed along the way and he was pretty impressed that it was big enough to act as a seat for him! He had been carrying the twig most of the way as well. I wish it hadn't be SO sunny though because I didn't realize his eyes were caught half way through a blink! lol...



Playing with his aunty. Ben's the master of puzzles and matching! lol



When we were leaving Adina's, a neighbour came by with her puppy for us to meet. Ben was really pleased with that!




"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade." - Charles Dickens

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that first shot is so cute!
    I saw in my blog comments you were asking about my photo colours. I use a program called Lightroom to change the colours. It's pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete