(sorry I can't adjust the size to fit nicely LOL)
I was given this Banana Plant recently and was told it needs lots of sun. Where I have it in my kitchen I think it gets a decent amount of sun...maybe not the most but not too bad. There isn't a lot of places in my apartment that actually do get full sun so locations are slim pickings. Anyways it is beginning to look sad and droopy and I am not sure how to really care for it at all. I will be googling tonight a bit about it but if anyone has any advice in regards to it please do comment!

Ben and I are still sick and cooped up at home. Had a really nice day with Mike though anyhow :)
"Trees and plants always look like the people they live with, somehow." - Zora Neale Hurston (OH MY!! If this is so, I must be looking half eaten by the cat, droopy, green and sprouting lol)
No comments:
Post a Comment