Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 41 Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I feel very ill and nearly went to sleep without doing today's picture but I remembered last minute and since I already had the pictures uploaded I figured I'd quickly post a couple so that I don't miss a day. Now that's commitment!

Mommy's little leprechaun ♥...



♥...




And finally...good night...May the light of friendship guide your paths together.
May the laughter of children grace the halls of your home.
May the joy of living for one another trip a smile from your lips, a twinkle from your eye.


"May those that love us, love us; and those that don't love us, may God turn their hearts; if he can't turn there hearts, then may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limp." - Shamus Phibber McGee

1 comment:

  1. Aw, what a great pic of the two of you. He's so smiley. :)

    ReplyDelete