Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 45

My little monkey man gave me a pretty funny picture to use for today's pic. I hadn't taken any pictures again all day (I still really need to get something done about my full memory cards!) and right before bed he was sitting on the potty, letting me brush his teeth, and making hilarious faces at me lol

This was a bit of one of the silly looks lol...



I watched tonight "Jamie's Eat To Save Your Life" and seriously...I love that guy LOL
I am sad though because on the 25th I thought his other new show Food Revolution was supposed to premiere but I looked in the guide and didn't see it. I will be investigating that though! lol I just stumbled upon this show tonight by luck.
I am not sure, but I think tonight was the first episode...
LOVED IT of course!!!
Here's part 1 of 8 of the videos that can be found on YouTube of the episode. Be sure to check them all out. Everyone should be watching this show.



“Silly is you in a natural state, and serious is something you have to do until you can get silly again.” - Mike Myers

2 comments:

  1. Food revolution is on tonight on ABC and then again on Friday when it "really starts" Im watching it right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution was on Ch. 9 at 10 pm tonight. I didn't watch it, though (I was watching the second episode of True Blood on Space). It'll be on again Friday at 8 pm on Ch. 28... http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/jamie-olivers-food-revolution/EP01230544

    ReplyDelete