Could you imagine a world with tigers? Sure it's not as if we go walking down the street and pass them along our way or anything. It's not everyday someone keeps them as a pet. Most people only encounter a tiger a few times in their lives at the zoo (at least in these parts of the world). But how many of you appreciate their existence anyway? Tigers are my favourite animals (especially white tigers) and it really makes me sad to think that in the future they may not exist anymore. How many kids have you met who love tigers? Who go around roaring like no tomorrow? Try telling them those same tigers may not have a tomorrow and I bet you won't have a happy reaction. So what can we do about it? Something...anything...Please be sure to check out how you can help...http://www.worldwildlife.org/species/finder/tigers/ways-to-help.html
On an unrelated note...does anyone know why my links never work? I try to use the thing that lets you add your link so people can simply click on it and go, but it never seems to appear when I do that...and it is frustrating me since I link a lot and it used to work! Argh.
"If we do not respond to the plight of wild tigers and the needs of the communities that share their home with tigers—most of which is outside protected wildlife areas – we will witness the loss of one of the world’s most irreplaceable natural wonders of our lifetime." - WWF
No comments:
Post a Comment