Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 51

Last night I was simply way too exhausted to bother with my blog. I did take pictures however! So I am posting yesterday's pics today.

As a lot of you I hope know, yesterday was Earth Hour. I definitely took part as I have every year. I was kind of sad to look out at the building across from me and see nearly every unit lit up though! I thought by now more people would be catching on to this event and participating. Sigh. Perhaps next year. At least those who did take part, made a difference. I kind of enjoy the candle light! Michael came over and brought some pizza :D We watched The Skulls lol

In the day, my mom and me took Ben to Trails End Farmers Market. It was so funny, I bought Ben a 50 cent shortbread frog cookie and he was passing out while eating it, but he definitely enjoyed it LOL
Poor sicky boy. I got a few deals but was greatly disappointed overall. Literally half the vendors that were normally there when I go were gone! Instead it was more like a huge aisle of junk like a bad garage sale! I am hoping it's just the time of year that is resulting in so many less vendors. I bought myself some pretty Easter Lilies as well...and really wanted to get the Hydrangeas but held back as I don't have much money to blow.




Alexis knows the joys of life...stopping to smell the flowers...



Here's my little man sleeping...



"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck." - Emma Goldman (Ok so I can't say I agree with roses, but any other flower just about would do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment