Oh how I love time changes! Ben woke up at 8am today instead of 7am and then had no nap until he finally fell asleep around quarter after 5pm. He woke up around 7-7:30pm and I brought him into the living room. He was awake for a couple of minutes, groggy and grumpy as can be until the cat came by and tried to scratch the couch. Of course Ben thinks that is hilarious so he woke up and was smiley for a minute. Then he passed out again! It is now ten after 8pm and he is still asleep. I really hope this doesn't mean trouble for tonight! This is when he should be GOING to bed basically! He hasn't ate dinner yet either! :S Hopefully tomorrow his sleeping schedule will smooth back out again.
During his brief period of being awake...appearing to check out my magazine lol...
.jpg)
Quick smile...
.jpg)
And back to sleep...
.jpg)
Ironic timing...I think he may possibly starting to stir now...hmm...maybe not! lol
"An extra yawn one morning in the springtime, an extra snooze one night in the autumn is all that we ask in return for dazzling gifts. We borrow an hour one night in April; we pay it back with golden interest five months later." - Winston Churchill
He looks so sweet sleeping. :)
ReplyDelete